1. A supplier will fill orders from its own inventory or inventory of other companies with which it has contracts to fill such orders; or fabricates or fits items for sale from supplies it buys under a contract.
2. A supplier is responsible to oversee delivery of items that the supplier ordered for the beneficiary. The supplier is also responsible to assure delivery of large items to the beneficiary.
Southern Medical will deliver all supplies to you the patient at no charge.
3. A supplier honors all warranties, expressed or implied, under applicable State law.
4. A supplier will answer questions or complaints a beneficiary has about an item or use of an item that is sold or rented to the beneficiary. If the beneficiary has questions about Medicare, the supplier will refer the beneficiary to the appropriate carrier.
You may contact the administrator at Southern Medical about any concerns regarding your therapy. Southern Medical will also answer any questions regarding Medicare coverage you may have.
24 hours, 7 days
5. A supplier maintains and repairs directly, or through a service contract with another company, items it rents to a beneficiary.
6. A supplier accepts returns of substandard or unsuitable items from the beneficiary.
7. A supplier discloses consumer information to each Medicare customer. This consists of a copy of these standards to which it must conform.
8. A supplier complies with the disclosure provisions in the Title XI of the Social Security Act, section 1124A(a).